Test range: up to 4000 bar (58,000 psi)
The HSQ Qualification high pressure test bench will perform a pressure test in a safe, ergonomically and fast way. The HSQ is the perfect unit for every workshop that requires easy, fast and safe pressure testing of hydraulic hose assemblies. Also valves, tubes, fittings and other pressure containing objects can be tested in the HSQ. The test objects are situated in a safe integrated test room.
Air drive or Electric drive
The HSQ can be selected with an air drive or an electric drive. The electric drive has many advantages, such as low noise level, low cost of maintenance and low use of energy. The electric-drive is suitable for severe testing. An air-driven system is recommended for less severe applications.
Manually operated or computer controlled
The HSQ Qualification is the manually operated version. The HSQ Qualification Advanced is the computer controlled version.
The HSQ is self-containing, ready to use and is suitable for handling tap water as high pressure fluid (for other liquids such as oil, water/oil and water/glycol please contact Itensify).
- One valve operation to bleed down pressure
- Gauge with safety glass, the Advanced has a pressure sensor
- Easy reading and operation due to angled panel with clear instructions
- Safe test room: L= 1400 mm, D= 720 mm, H= 1300 mm
- Easy and accurate pressure setting
- Durable due to stainless steel frame and panels
- Continuity through high quality, smart and solid system set up