HSG ‘gas under water’
Test range: up to 200 bar (2900 psi)
The HSG ‘gas under water’ test bench performs quickly, precise and ergonomically an underwater test out to a maximum of 200 bar. It is the perfect solution in an environment where safe and fast underwater testing must be performed and the inside of the test object should not get wet. The test object is connected in a safe test room without water being present.
Manually operated or computer controlled
The HSG Standard is the manually operated version. The HSG Advanced is the computer controlled version.
- Gauge with safety glass, the Advanced has a pressure sensor
- Very large and robust security locks
- The lid comes with a large 12 mm polycarbonate window
- Easy reading and operation due to angled panel with clear instructions
- Safe test room
- Easy and accurate pressure setting
- Durable due to stainless steel frame and panels
- Continuity through high quality, smart and solid system set up