Itensify is looking for an:
External Sales Engineer
(38 hours a week)
Working at a dynamic company where innovation and quality are of paramount importance, that is working at Itensify. Itensify, located in Drachten (NL), develops and supplies advanced and high-quality high-pressure test machines. Our innovative technology enables customers to test quickly, accurately and economically. We have developed a number of unique products such as the ElectricalDrive, EasyLogging software and QuickConnect. Itensify is ready to enter the international market. Will you help us achieve this international growth?
What are you going to do?
As an External Sales Engineer you will be tasked with helping to realize growth through analytical, consultative and diagnostic sales. The home base is Drachten and further work on the home base is possible in the long term. There is a great challenge to further expand the international growth of Itensify, especially in the West-European Industrial countries. You analyze the needs of the customer and based on the analysis, it is determined together with the team in Drachten which test solution best suits the specific situation of the customer. It is clear to you what our high-pressure test machines can contribute to the quality, safety and certification of the customer’s products to be tested. By proactively working the market and putting the customer first, you ensure that the most suitable test solutions are offered, sold and delivered.
In addition, you are involved in:
- Monitoring and realizing the sales plan with the aim of realizing the ambition of the organization;
- Taking good ownership of your sales forecast and initiating lead generation initiatives together with marketing;
- Maintaining and expanding customer contact, directly or through distributors;
- Participating in and visiting international trade fairs and trade associations;
- Traveling within Western Europe in particular.
Your location is Drachten and you report directly to the CCO.
Keywords: mechanical engineering – commercial-technical specialist – collegial – team player – enterprising – analytical – healthy growth.
Who are you?
You like to work together in a small team with different disciplines and you dare to take ownership. You feel responsible for the smooth running of processes, communication and planning. In addition, you are analytical, diagnostic, accurate and cost-conscious. You have strong communication skills and you know how to translate our mission to the customers. In addition, you are able to put the customer first. You can connect us and you know how to connect us with our perfect target group and you know how to bind and continue to bind these perfect customers. You are capable of creating new sales markets and recognizing opportunities. You are a distinctive sales talent, a connector with a style that radiates peace and confidence. You are able to ask the right questions and you are a good listener. You are enterprising and a self-starter and you enjoy going out to visit customers and enthuse about our products and services. The travel frequency is approx. 50-60%
What do you need for this?
- Completed HBO education in mechanical engineering, technical business administration or commerce. Or HBO level obtained through experience;
- Several years of experience in a commercial position within a technical international B2B environment;
- Strong affinity with technology;
- Knowledge and experience with analytical, consultative or diagnostic sales, or eager to learn this;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Starters with ambition in this position are also invited to respond!
Furthermore you have:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- A flexible and customer-oriented attitude;
- Command of German is a plus;
- You can work independently as well as with distributors.
What do we offer?
Itensify offers you space, opportunities and freedom to develop yourself in a dynamic challenging position with possible growth opportunities with proven competences and results. You are part of the latest technical developments and solutions that are offered to customers. You are not only task-oriented, but you also help organizationally and communicatively in order to be prepared for strong (international) growth of the organization. You work together with nice, enthusiastic, young motivated colleagues to take Itensify to a higher level when it comes to effective, qualitative, communicative and customer-friendly action. We offer a suitable salary and excellent secondary employment conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metals and a pension scheme through Pensioenfonds Metaal en Techniek. In addition, this position includes a car, laptop and company telephone.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we cordially invite you to apply and if you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Hermann Egges, CCO Itensify BV: (+31)6 50255722 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your motivation letter with CV.