Test range: up to 4000 bar (58,000 psi)
The WPA Workshop high pressure unit will perform a pressure test in a safe, ergonomically and fast way. The WPA is the perfect unit for every workshop that requires easy, fast and safe pressure testing of hydraulic hose assemblies. Also valves, tubes, fittings and other pressure containing objects can be tested in the WPA. The test objects are connected to the outlet connection.
Air drive or electric drive
The WPA is air driven and the WPE is electrical driven. The electric drive has many advantages, such as low noise level, low cost of maintenance and low use of energy. The electric-drive is suitable for severe testing.
An air-driven system is recommended for less severe applications.
Manually operated or computer controlled
The WPA/WPE Standard is the manually operated version.The WPA/WPE Advanced is the computer controlled version.
The WPA is self-containing, ready to use and is suitable for handling tap water as high pressure fluid (for other liquids such as oil, water/oil and water/glycol please contact Itensify).
- One valve operation to bleed down pressure
- Gauge with safety glass, the Advanced has a pressure sensor
- Optional: an excess control to secure a test room or test pit
- Easy reading and operation due to angled panel with clear instructions
- Easy to connect to test object
- Easy and accurate pressure setting
- Durable due to stainless steel frame and panels
- Continuity through high quality, smart and solid system set up