Itensify is looking for an:
Area Sales Manager
(38 hours a week)
Working at a dynamic company where innovation and quality are of paramount importance, that is working at Itensify. Itensify, located in Drachten (NL), develops and supplies advanced and high-quality high-pressure test machines. Our innovative technology enables customers to test quickly, accurately and economically. We have developed a number of unique products such as the ElectricalDrive, EasyLogging software and QuickConnect. Itensify is ready to enter the international market on a large scale. Will you help us achieve this international growth?
What are you going to do?
As an Area Sales Manager you will be tasked with realizing growth through analytical, consultative and diagnostic sales. The home base is Drachten and further work on the home base is possible in the long term. There is a great challenge to further expand the international growth of Itensify, especially in the European Industrial countries. You analyze the needs of the customer and based on the analysis, it is determined together with the team in Drachten which test solution best suits the specific situation of the customer. It is clear to you what our high-pressure test machines can contribute to the quality, safety and certification of the customer’s products to be tested. By proactively working the market and putting the customer first, you ensure that the most suitable test solutions are offered, sold and delivered.
In addition, you are involved in:
- Drafting, executing, monitoring and realizing the sales plan for your region for the short and long term with the aim of realizing the ambition of the organization;
- Initiate lead generation initiatives together with marketing as well as good ownership of your sales forecast;
- Maintaining and expanding customer contact, directly or through the appointment of distributors within your area of responsibility;
- Participating in and visiting international trade fairs and trade associations.
- Your location is Drachten and you report directly to the CEO-CCO.
- Keywords: mechanical engineering – commercial-technical specialist – collegial – team player – enterprising – analytical – healthy growth.
Who are you?
You like to work together in a relatively small team with different disciplines and you dare to take ownership. You feel responsible for the smooth running of processes, communication and planning. In addition, you are analytical, diagnostic, accurate and cost-conscious. You have strong communication skills and you know how to translate our mission to the customers. In addition, you are able to put the customer first. You can connect us and you know how to connect us with our perfect target group and you know how to bind and continue to bind these perfect customers. You have the ambition to develop new sales markets for Itensify. You are a distinctive sales talent, a connector with a style that radiates peace and confidence. You are able to ask the right questions and you are a good listener. You are enterprising and a self-starter and you enjoy going out to visit customers and enthuse about our products and services. The travel frequency is approx. 50-60%
What do you need for this?
- Completed HBO education in mechanical engineering or technical business administration. Or HBO level obtained through experience.
- Several years of experience in a commercial position within a technical international environment;
- Strong affinity with technology;
- Knowledge and experience with analytical, consultative or diagnostic sales, or eager to learn this;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Starters are also invited to respond!
Furthermore you have:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- A flexible and customer-oriented attitude;
- Command of another language such as: German, Italian or French is a plus;
- Experience working with distributors is a plus;
What do we offer?
Itensify offers you space, opportunities and freedom to develop yourself in a dynamic challenging position with possible growth opportunities with proven competences and results. You are part of the latest technical developments and solutions that are offered to customers. You are not only task-oriented, but you also help organizationally and communicatively in order to be prepared for strong (international) growth of the organization. You work together with nice, enthusiastic, young motivated colleagues to take Itensify to a higher level when it comes to effective, qualitative, communicative and customer-friendly action. We offer a suitable salary and excellent secondary employment conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metals and a pension scheme through Pensioenfonds Metaal en Techniek. In addition, this position includes a car, laptop and company telephone.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we cordially invite you to apply and if you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Hermann Egges, CEO-CCO Itensify BV: (+31)6 50255722 or via email email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your motivation letter with CV.